We are moving Sunday Sweat online so we can stay connected and continue to dance during these truly extraordinarily times.
|Dear Sunday Sweat tribe,
As you may be aware, we have moved our class online for the foreseeable future. You can join us via zoom every Sunday from the comfort of your own home by clicking on the following link to buy tickets for every Sunday up until the end of May.
We will open up the class 15 minutes early to go through the tech with those of you who are new to zoom software.
To participate fully in Sunday Sweat online, there are a few things you will need to do before class:
- Make sure you have a device (ideally a computer or else a phone) that will work well for class. A desk/laptop computer or tablet, ideally with external speakers or wireless earbuds. (If you don’t have external speakers or earbuds, your device’s speakers will work ok, the audio will just be more limited.)
- Your device should have a microphone and camera. The built-in ones are ok. We will ask everyone to keep their camera on to enable this to be a contact event. We will get used to this!
- Download Zoom onto your device. Instructions: https://zoom.us/download
- Choose and set up a dancing space for yourself – somewhere you will feel comfortable moving uninterrupted for our time together. Arrange the space to be calming and welcoming for you.
- Technical assistance will be available 15 minutes before class starts to help you up with technical details and getting oriented, so you may want to show up a bit early if it’s your first time.
- To help create a safe and sacred space for our practice, there will be no admissions past 10-minutes after class start time.
- There will be an agreement not to screen shot or in any way record each other.
- Please plan to stay present and participating for the full session.
- Classes will be run by donation – we recommend making a donation however small so that we can keep the class going.
- Pre-registration necessary. The booking will close two hours before our meeting